Dinosaur Genera List corrections #56

Nothing really earthshaking this time. Masahiro Tanimoto informs Tracy Ford
and me that the authors of the Silk Road exhibition guidebook (see
corrections #54) are Dong Zhiming and Yoichi Azuma. So change the
attributions of these two genera from [Anonymous] as follows:

_Archaeoceratops_ Dong & Azuma, 1996 [nomen nudum]
_Hudiesaurus_ Dong & Azuma, 1996 [nomen nudum]

These authors are also responsible for the species nomina nuda
_Probactrosaurus mazongshanensis_ and _Psittacosaurus mazongshanensis_, noted
in DGL corrections #54.

If you haven't tried out my autoresponder, it's at

dinogeorge@answerme.com

Just send it any message (such as your current mailing address for me to add
to my mailing list) and receive a 6-page status report and order form for all
my publications. (It's a little wordy to accommodate those who don't know me
and my material yet.) Next week, I'll put abridged versions of Dinosaur
Genera List corrections #52-56 into the status report.