Cheap Dino books....

I was out with a friend at Barnes & Noble last night and happened to be
walking through their cutout section and came across a few finds that
I thought the list might be interested in.

Please note that these were only sighted at the B&N in Reston, Va. but
as with all chains it might do to check your local branch.

The AMNH Book of Dinosaurs and Other Natural Wonders: Wallace, 1994.
for $9.98.

The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Pterosaurs:Peter Wellnhofer,1993
for $17.98

HIH,
----Steve