Re: spikes

On4e has to wonder if we have ever found a carnosaur with Stego spikes
embedded in it, i.e., in with the bones. If they were used frequently, and
as defensive, we might find some in the more common bone beds for
Tyrannosaurus was not the only predator the stegos had to contend
with!

[You might want to rephrase that as "Tyrannosaurus was *not* a predator
the stegos had to contend with!" -- MR ]

        Anybody have and info-maybe Darren Tanke for example?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania