Denver Museums

I'd reccomend heading over the mountains to Grand Junction and seeing
Dinosaur Valley in the downtown area.  And then, if you have time, drive
north to Jensen, Utah and check out Dinosaur National Monument.  And then
just hang around Dinosaur, Colorado, and take pictures!  I just love to see
those red squad cars that say "Dinosaur Police" and my favorite, "The
Dinosaur Cemetary"

Back to lurking....

Sabrina

Sabrina Cox   SCox@lnd.com  http://www.lnd.com/sabrina/sabrina.htm
College of Lake County's _Chronicle_ Online Editor
Let me know if you don't recieve this.     Where ever you go, there you are.