The Fossil Book

I am looking for a copy of THE FOSSIL BOOK Caroll Lane Fenton, Mildred Adams
Fenton, et al 1989 Doubleday ISBN 0-385-19327-0 to buy.  This book is now
out of print and I have had no luck in contacting booksellers (new and
used).  I need it for one of my internet students and an willing to pay a
reasonable price. It is an excellent work for someone starting into
Historical Geology.  If you might have one notify me privately at the above
address.

Thanks

Joel R. Morris