Re: ORNITHOPOD-EATING LUNGFISH

I dunno nuffin 'bout the South American giant lungfish, but I do know
that our Australian Neoceratodus gregoryi reached lenghths of between 9
and 13 feet, so I guess it qualifies as a giant. The fish has been found
in oligocene to pleistocene deposits of central Australia. I really think
more evidence, besides th presence of a few giants, is needed to show there
was a trend towards gigantism in South America.

Adam Yates