Deltadromeus

"Deltadromeus"--what an eloquent name... It _evokes_ its exact meaning,
rather than just stating it.  Whoever was responsible for naming that
animal should be congratulated.  Deltadromeus seems a very unusual
theropod.  Does anyone have any theory as to whether this animal may have
been more closely related to genra like Ornitholestes, Dilophosaurus, or
Dryptosaurus?  (Have any further significant remains ever been uncovered of
Dryptosaurs?  I mean, within the last decade or so?  Do we yet have any
strong evidence as to what it may have been related to?)

Seth A. Ellestad ("Aardwolf").