Pack hunting

I hear that Ostrom has a more recent paper that is supposed to prove
pack hunting. Anyone have the low-down and where it was published?

-Sherry

[I don't remember anybody mentioning this before either, but I found
 it -- MR:

 Author(s): MAXWELL WD; OSTROM JH
 Title:     TAPHONOMY AND PALEOBIOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS OF TENONTOSAURUS-
              DEINONYCHUS ASSOCIATIONS

 Source:    JOURNAL OF VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY V0015 N4 DEC 1995 pp. 707-
              712.
 Abstract:  The discovery of a nearly complete skeleton of Tenontosaurus
            tilletti and closely associated multiple shed teeth of the
            dromaeosaur Deinonychus antirrhopus provides evidence that
            may support the often repeated suggestion that Deinonychus
            was a pack-hunting predator. The taphonomy of the specimen
            adds weight to the additional conclusion that Tenontosaurus
            was the specific food preference of the Deinonychus predator
            population. Among theropods, the only other specific animals
            that have been found as unmistakable food objects are
            varisaurus in Compsognathus and Coelophysis in Coelophysis.
            These two could have been examples of opportunistic
            incidental predation or scavenging, but it appears that
            Deinonychus actively preyed on a deliberate food choice,
            Tenontosaurus.
 ]