Ohh, do I hate to do this! (JP)

Ok, I really hate to do this, because I remeber all the scientific-artistic
wars that when on a while back, BUT, I am going to do a speech on Jurassic
Park.  Now this isn't a big speech, it's just a required class for school,
and the speech is 7-10 minutes.  What I would like to do is a speech
specifically on what is wrong in Jurassic Park.  What "artistic licsense"
was taken, and scientific sell out.  So please PLEASE P*L*E*A*S*E* e-mail me
directly on this topic, I really do not want to start <another> argument!
Thanks in advance!!!

Sabrina

Sabrina Cox   SCox@lnd.com  http://www.lnd.com/sabrina/sabrina.htm
College of Lake County's _Chronicle_ Online Editor
Let me know if you don't recieve this.     Where ever you go, there you are.