Subject: gradually flattening
Author:  forteana@lists.primenet.com at smtp-fhu
Date:    17/07/96 19:21

[mummification]
>>I'd like to be tinned myself.
>>
>>Dave
>
>I'm with Nelson an this one:  pickled in a barrel of finest French brandy.
>
>Alison

How 'bout being detonated like that whale story in Fortean Times? Why
bother taking up our finite space here on the home planet?

Hang on.

A bloke just phoned Talk Radio while I was typing and said he saw a crop
circle being made the other day, on the way to work. He said it was a bunch
of crows walking around in a field, gradually flattening the straw/grass
into "a perfect corn circle." Anyone heard this theory before? I thought it
was quite likely someone here has heard this before, as I've realised there
are quite a number of crowphiles on the list.

....Graeme Nicholson....
....(The Silent Man)....