CORACOIDS

DinoGeorge said:

> The dictionary doesn't tell you what the coracoid is in dinosaurs,
> only what it looks like in the human skeleton.

Actually, the dictionary I use gave one definition for humans
and one for "birds and reptiles". The one I cited was the BAR one.
Perhaps the dictionary knows something about the BADD theory we don't?
The Coracoids in birds and reptiles aren't really that much alike,
actually not alike at all, so the dictionary was stretching a bit.