Re: Pack hunting

Sherry Michael wrote:

 > Or, the T. could have been wounded, died and then scavenged by other
 > D's later.

A T. died *on *top* of the D. that wounded it?  That would be quite
a coincidence. A wounded animal would tend to wander at least a few
feet before expiring.

Still, I agree the evidence is not totally conclusive, just strongly
suggestive.  (However, it is better to read the article than to rely
on my sketchy memory of it - the argument ina fvor of pack hunting
is presented in its strongest form in the article itself).

The peace of God be with you.