Re: Systematics

> I would support having two separate sets of rules - a Linnaean set and
> a cladistic set.  I would stongly oppose eliminating the Linnaean rules,
> as I believe they have uses.

I wholeheartedly concur with  Stan here! Cladistics is not the be all to end
all  to systematics.. I have  suggested before that an International Code of
Cladistic Nomenclature be devised as a companion to the ICZN. Too bad no one
has taken it seriously...

Regards,
Thomas R. Lipka
Paleontological/Geological Studies