Seeking dinosaur contacts

I'm a newcomer to this list, one whose childhood interest in dinosauria was
revived by seeing JURASSIC PARK in 1993, despite its errors. I'm a freelance
writer, and lately I've been contributing one or two scripts a month on
dinosaurs to EARTH & SKY radio. For example, I did one in May on coprolites.
Now, after receiving inspiration from a visit to the excellent new fossil
vertebrate hall at the American Museum of Natural History in NYC, I've got
two scripts I'm doing. The first is on pterosaurs (yes, I know they aren;t
dinosaurs), and the second on dinosaur nests. Any experts in those areas want
to contact me so I can interview you?

EARTH & SKY is heard on about 600 radio stations around the U.S. and Canada,
and overseas on Armed Forces Radio and Radio for Peace Intl. Its webpage is
at http://www.earthsky.com

Thanks -

David S. F. Portree
Freelance writer focused on technology, history, and discovery
NASA Contract Author
Austin TX USA

dsfportree@aol.com