Re: Nouvelle ere de la Paleontologie - Non!

Hope MR lets this in. I am glad someone with clout said what I was too
lazy to say about Dr. Browns garbage. He would be a rich man if he could
go either backwards or forewards by mental means and would not need to
sell exzpensive courses to suck...students. Thanks GSP. I hope this is the
last post on this in the dino group.

[ I probably shouldn't have let this through since it largely violates
  moderation rule #1, but since I've rejected a fair number of such
  messages already, I figure I should let one through to let y'all
  know that this is pretty much the reaction of everyone who tried to
  respond.  However, I must also add (in the hopes of ensuring that
  Steven Lazarus doesn't feel compelled to address the point) that if
  you look through some of the written material on the "technique",
  there are excu... I mean reasons given as to why Dr. Brown isn't
  getting rich via the mechanism Ray has suggested. -- MR ]

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania