Caenagnathids etc

Theropod taxonomy seems to be the flavour of the month, so I'd like
to clarify a few things that have been bugging me.

Firstly, are caenagnathids the same as elmisaurids?  In other words,
do the mandibles named _Caenagnathus_ belong to the same group of
theropods as the postcranial bones assigned to the Elmisauridae?
(I believe H.-D. Sues has a _Chirostenotes_ partial skeleton
including a braincase that may resolve this - anybody else heard about
this?)

Secondly, is _Erectopus_ an abelisaurid, or a relative of
_Poekilopleuron_?

Thirdly, what is _Koparion_?

Thanks
Tim