Outdoor sculptures at the Tyrrell?

Anybody know who did these great life-sized reconstructions? One
person at the Field Station thought that the Styracosaurus there was
done by Brian Cooley, but she was not sure, and was also not sure that
the same person did the ones at the Field Station and the newer ones
at the museum proper.  I promised to call her and tell her what I
found out, because she thought it was a question that the staff there
should be able to answer!

That Styracosaurus, incidentally, has one very clever feature. The
spikes on the frill are flexible! Therefore, when kids grab them and
tweak, or use them as climbing levers, they don't snap off . . .

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
Learn Web or die - http://www.io.com/sjgames/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.