There are no cladograms in this posting

Ok, the subject line is misleading...

Anyone who is interested is invited to check out my latest run (2.1) of
Theropod phylogeny at:

http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~jrw6f
        go to the paleo page for a happy menu of cladograms and whatnot.

All I can promise is that the cladogram is a bit wacky.  It incorporates
Sereno's 1994 and 1996 data, some of Holtz's (eventually I will get around
to sitting down with his dataset...) and a lot of stuff Nick Pharris
mentioned.  In any case, the cladogram shows pretty much what I think of
basal tetanurans (except for Shanshanosaurus... see TRH, I that's why I
left it off the tyrannosaur cladogram!)

Enjoy!

Wagner