Re: Guide to Natural History Museums on web

At 09:00 PM 06/19/1996 -0700, Glen J. Kuban wrote:
>Hey boneheads (that's a compliment):
>
>For anyone interested, I've recently installed a guide to natural
>history museums on the web at:
>
>http://members.aol.com/fostrak/museums.htm

      You should be aware of a similar listing with links at the
Biodiversity and Biological Collections web page maintained by Julian
Humphries at Cornell:  http://muse.bio.cornell.edu/

 "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers."
      --Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943

  "There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
         --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corp., 1977

Leonard Krishtalka
Director                                          phone:  913/864-4540
Natural History Museum                     fax:       913/864-5335
The University of Kansas                    e-mail:  krishtalka@ukans.edu
Lawrence, KS 66045