Owen, Cope, Marsh, Osborn

Many thanks to all of you who responded to my inquiries regarding
taxonomy ("What ever happened to Deinodon?").  This information has been
very helpful.  Those of you who referred me to specific books and other
references, I will try to order these some time this year.  (I'm very
curious about the Folios.)

On the subject of books, could anyone provide for me a list of the best
biographical and historical books about Owen, Cope, Marsh and perhaps
Osborn?  (I presume Jane P. Davidson will have some advice on what to buy
about Cope.  :)

I'm a writer of screenplays, and at some point in the future I would like
to write a feature film or MOW (TV movie of the week) script about one or
several of these individuals.  I actually know very little about the
beginnings of dinosaur bone hunting, but if there is an interesting story
to tell with that as the theme, I may like to attempt it.

Thanks in advance!

--Christopher Sirmons Haviland (incertae sedis)