(1) PBS and (2) Wildlife ecology

My apologies for this intrusion...

I have two messages whose appropriateness for the dinosaur list are
questionable enough for me to hold them back.  However, since both may
be of interest, I've made them available via listproc's help facility
so that you can get them if you want them.  The first message is a
petition which you can electronically sign and send off to show your
support for government funding of PBS (the petition will eventually go
to mucky mucks in the U.S. Government).

The other is an announcement of a new mailing list about wildlife
ecology.

If you wish to retrieve the messages, you should write to:

LISTPROC@lepomis.psych.upenn.edu

and the body of your message should contain either the line:

help PBS

or the line:

help wildlife-ecology

or both lines if you'd like to see them both.  Let me know if you have
any problems.