Re: Owen, Cope, Marsh, Osborn

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996 Tompaleo@aol.com wrote:

> Along with the usual group of paleo-greats you cite, might I suggest other
>  major players in paleontology who seem to get little attention  [...]

> Thomas R. Lipka

There is a good re-issue of Sternberg's autobiography __Life of a Fossil
Hunter, put out by Indiana UP.    I was telling Christopher that there is
someone who has written a new biography of Leidy altho I am not sure
whether it is in press yet or not.  Excuse me,  I forget the author's
name.  Jane D.