Re: Request for Charlie Magovern's Address

I had a very nice post from the McGoverns which I asked permission to
repost here. While the permission was en route my computer crashed and I
lost their info BUT, they felt that sacrificing an egg to get an embryo
was well worth it. And that most embryos of unhatched eggs would be found
on the bottom of the eggg where the fetal bones would have settled. There
was mopre but I agree woth JA that they seem to be doing it right.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania