Re: AN ASIDE - THE PLESIOSAUR CARCASS

Just a note regarding the possibility of extinct organisms still hiding
out ( I know I'll get flamed for putting this here), but Karl P Shuker's
new book "In Search of Prehistoric Survivors" has a section on sea
monsters, and a very comprehensive section on dinosaurian incidents. It
doesn't just cover sightings, but also historical incidents that may have
led to legends being formed, such as the Griffin ( possibly sightings of
skeletal protoceratopsids.) I know this seems a little off-post, but it
is worth a read, even if only for light entertainment.