History of Creationism

Dear All:

Undoubtedly most of you are familiar with the reference below but if you
aren't, it is in my opinion one of the best on the history leading to the
Paluxy river  debacle.. including some of the other material dealt with in
the documentary last Sunday.

"THE CREATIONISTS..THE EVOLUTION OF SCIENTIFIC             CREATIONISM" by
Ronald L. Numbers, 1992. It is published by the University of California
Press, Berkeley and Los Angeles. My copy is a paperback.

Professor Numbers is in the history of science and medicine at the University
of Wisconsin, Madison.

The book begins the history of creationsim back in the 1800's, but the best
and most gripping parts are those in the last half of the book that deal with
the mid-late 20th Century.
Bernie