Re: Origins of Man

>Although it may be true that stock replies are returned by NBC, it is still
>necessary to let them know what we think.
>
>GSPaul

Also, the automated reply says clearly that all letters submitted by email
will be read.  I would not necessarily assume that, just because the NBC
server is set up to generate an automated response to incoming email, no
human being will actually look at the letters eventually.
Office: 130 Adelaide Street W., Suite 1940
Toronto, Ontario Canada M5H 3P5