Archelon

Okay, not a dinosaur . . .

I am looking for data on this beastie, and having little luck. I seem to
recall reading recently that it was actually a relatively inoffensive eater
of jellyfish and so on, and not the Monster Killer Turtle of my youth.
Can't even find that article now, though.

If anybody has data to share, or can point me at a good reference that I
have a chance of finding, please e-mail me so we don't clutter the list.

And in general, what's a good reference for marine archosaurs? I'd like to
find something at least as complete and reliable as the Dinosaur
Encyclopedia.

Steve Jackson, sj@io.com - this will do till I fix my .sig file . . .