NBC's Origins/Creationist View

A little while back there was a post about Creationist Ken Ham's pamphlet
"Dinosaurs and the Bible".  I called for it (it is hilarious) and of course
I am now stuck on his mailing list. Anyway, I got his newsletter the other
day and Ken Ham didn't like NBC's Origins of Man" either.  Among other
things, he claims some of the authors interviewed are Hare Krishna adherents
and that the NBC program is really all about the Krishna philosophy.

I really recommend the pamphlet for a good laugh.  It's free. (1-800-350-3232)

Ed Seidl