Dinosaurs found 40 MYA

This is in response to the person looking for information on a show on TLC
which supposedly described a dinosaur find that is only 40 million years
old.  I saw the show that I believe your friend is talking about.  It
discussed some digs in Australia in which fossils were found.  The animals
found supposedly became extinct 120 MYA but the new findings suggest that
the animals were around for an additional 40 millino years.  This would put
them extinct at app. 80 MYA.  I dont remember the species but it was a
quadraped herbivore with a box like head.  Hope this helps.

BobH
dino-digger wannabe