RE:dinosaur skull bring a cry from the past

>Ben and Martin,
>       Did not someone o\n one of Discovery Channels PaleoWorld programs
>make a rough duplicate of a Parasaurolophus resonating chamber and blow
>it to produce a low frequency moan? It is still nice to have asecond
>opinion.

You are right.  Several seasons ago a program surrounding the
_Parasaurolophus_ and its resonating chamber was aired.
I do not recall the gentlemans name though...

He used a piece of PVC pipe shaped like the resonating chamber.  The sound
came out something like an out
of tune trombone.

Godspeed,
Josh C. Hickman