Re: _Parasaurolophus'_ crest and how much we can't deduce from it.

I think the only real way we could synthesise the exact sound would be to
have a real live hadrosaur. The best analogy we have is the collection of
brass and woodwind instruments available. They might not sound like a
duckbill, but at least they tell us that the shape changes the sound,
which I think is more important than what the sound was like.