Re: _Parasaurolophus'_ crest and how much we can't deduce from it.

>Actually, your trumpet/flueggel horn points out that subtle changes in the=
> air flow can produce a very different sound (consider ol' Domingo's vocal=
> range again).

So what if the nose cavity can make predicted noises based on shape.
You can't figure out the tooting pressure on it, however, till you can
define the maximum lung power of a Parasaurolophus, and everytime I
hear someone trying to tootle thier nose bones, they seem to be
leaving this litle detail out.  What is being done to figure out
breath-holding capacity here?  I see no Cretaceous Dizzy
Gillespies......no cheeks for puffing with, so it's all gotta be lung
power.

-Betty