Paluxy "man track" Web site

Paleo pals:

I know some of you are probably tired of the Paluxy "man track"
discussions, but I just wanted to make a quick announcement that I have
made a added a couple new articles to my Paluxy web site, and slightly
expanded the critique there on the recent NBC television special on
human origins. Soon I will be adding illustrations.  The web address
is:

http://members.aol.com/paluxy2/paluxy.htm

As always, any comments, questions, or corrections are welcome.
Thanks.

Glen Kuban
paleo@ix.netcom.com
Phone 216-237-4508