Tyranosaurus nose dives

        Two things that are not being considered is the perfect balance
of T-rex and the height and length of its stride.  It would have to be one
heck of a rock for something that size to trip over it.  One thing that the
T-rex could be compared to is the ostrich.  The ostrich can run at much
faster speeds than a T-rex and I believe
that they have the same form of bi-pedal locomotion (correct me on this if I
am wrong).  Could one then study the way ostriches avoid falls at such
speeds to discover a clue into this mystery?
        It is true that the ostrich weighs much less, but it would still
provide a closer model than a man on a motorcycle...

Godspeed

Josh C. Hickman
Godspeed friend,