Re: "Good Mother"- or "Mommie Dearest"-lizard????

At 04:33 PM 3/10/96 -0500, Dave Hardenbrook wrote:
>The current issue of _Earth_ magazine has an article that refutes _Maisaura_'s
>caring for its young -- They said that new evidence indicates that hatchling
>Maiasaura could walk fine right away and were not restricted to the nest,
>therefore zero parental care existed in these animals (seems to me a big jump
>in logic).

   Who wrote it and are they dinosaur paleontologists?

** Jeff's Dinosaur Page. Home of THE DINOSTORE ** "Those who trade a        **
** (for all your Dinosaur product needs),      ** little freedom for a      **
** Jeff's Journal of Dinosaur Paleontology,    ** little security will soon **
** and The Dinosaur Mailing List Omnipedia.    ** find they have none of    **
** http://www.infinet.com/~jpoling/            ** either." -- Jeff Poling   **