Re: A TENN. TIME OUT

On Fri, 8 Mar 1996
FossilAce@aol.com wrote:

> ... fantastic.  beautiful skin impression of a big dinosaur. We sat
> there looking at the tile-like markings wondering what kind of beast
> made it.

> The boulder is still there but the skin impressions are just about
> gone.  Nothing lasts.

Bernie,
        For Pete's sake tell some local vert paleo type or at least
volunteer to show someone on the net where the skin impression is.
Those kind of fossils are priceless and someone interested could probably
do a careful search along the walls, rappelling if necessary, to find the
rest of the remains and identify the dino that made the impression!
        If others on the dino group agree, encourage Bernie to respond.

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania