T. rex "SUE" legal paper

 Earlier I had posted a citation on a paper written by Peter Larsons lawyer
regarding the "SUE" legal case. Since then about half a dozen people have
emailed me wanting to know how to get copies. If you take the citation to
any library, they should be able to get you a photocopy via interlibrary
loan. I can't see it costing more than $10-15. For those who missed the
citation, it is:

 Duffy, P.K. and Lofgren, L.A. 1994. Jurassic Farce: A Critical Analysis of
the Government's Seizure of "SUE", a Sixty-Five-Million-Year-Old
Tyrannosaurus Rex Fossil. South Dakota Law Review, Vol. 39(3):478-528.

 Darren Tanke, Technician I, Dinosaur Research Program, Royal Tyrrell Museum
of Palaeontology, Box 7500, Drumheller, AB, Canada T0J 0Y0. (403) 823-7707;
(403) 823-7131 (fax). Paleo Interests: fossil identification, collection and
preparation, centrosaurine ceratopsians, Upper Cretaceous vertebrate faunas
of North America and East Asia, paleopathology; senior editor on annotated
bibliography of extinct/extant vertebrate dental pathology, osteopathy and
related topics (9,300 entries as of Feb. 7, 1996).