Mongolian Strata

    Hi all,

        Sorry to bug everyone with this but I need answers. I'm
looking to find out what age range(s) the Gobi/Mongolia/China area
covers. From the fauna uncovered from there, I'm figuring it's at
least Upper Jurassic and (the lower side of)Upper Cretaceous, but I
would like to know for sure.

        (by the way, don't bother sending me any book
refferences...if I could find this out in any books I have access to,
then I wouldn't be asking.)

        Thanx for any help. Feel free to e-mail me personally.

Cory Gross
Alberta Palaeontological Society
MRC Earth Sciences Society
gros4891@adc.mtroyal.ab.ca