Re: wipe outs and stuff

I haven't followed this thread too closely, but one possibly
relevant point may be that it takes more time for a larger
creature to fall (simple physics, because of the greater
height of its center of gravity above ground), therefore,
when a large creature starts to fall, it has more time available
to recover, brace, go limp, et cetera.  I've heard it said
that this is one reason why little kids fall down more often
than adults do -- they simply don't have time to get their
legs under them and recover after stumbling.

                                                 --  Jay Freeman