glues

I'm sorry that I can't be more specific, but a couple days ago someone
volunteered to send someone else a list of glues that are used in putting
fossil bones back together. The message was to be sent just to the person
that inquired. I would very much like to see the answer and comments that
might be raised. So If this makes sense would the person that sent the
information put it on the dino list for all to see, or at least send it to
me.

Thanks very much
paul sparks

[So far as I can tell, no such message came through the dinosaur list
 recently, so perhaps Paul just received an old message?  In any case
 if you have information about gluing bones together feel free to
 discuss it here.  Is Sally Shelton typing yet? -- MR ]