Re: glues

>I'm sorry that I can't be more specific, but a couple days ago someone
>volunteered to send someone else a list of glues that are used in putting
>fossil bones back together.

>paul sparks

One of the world's experts on adhesives, especially as they relate to fossil
preservation and preparation, is Bill Mason of Uncommon Conglomerates.  He
can be reached at 287 East 6th Street, St. Paul MN, 55101 -or- 800-323-4545
if you are potentially interested in purchasing product.

Additionally, Fossil News has published two of Bill's articles on fossil
preparation using his products.

Joe Small                           Fossil News - Journal of
Editor                              Amateur Paleontology
bonebug@halcyon.com                 The monthly journal for the
http://www.halcyon.com/bonebug/     enthusiastic amateur