RE: EDUCATING THE MASSES

From:   B.Boneham[SMTP:88004110BFB@nene.ac.uk]

> I have been given the oportunity to Teach a TEN week
> course of TWO hour per week to a further education class on the
> subject of DINOSAURS!

FANTASTIC!!!!!!   Brian just think of all the extant fallicies(sp) that
you will be able to debunk  :D    What is the mean age/education level
of those taking the course?  What material you would use and how you
should present the material will largely be determined by that......you
don't want to be speaking over the students heads or dumbing down the
materials.

Louise Sugar

"And it was said that great fun was had by all"    :D=09