t-rex

I have been following the t-rex discussion with some interest and wondered if
the following points had been brought up --

The arms of t-rex were quite small for such a large animal, perhaps about the
size of a human.  The bones are not long and after accounting for muscle and
flesh not a great deal would have "stuck out."  I don't think they would have
been much use for breaking a fall.

Also - most t-rex specimens show the signs of a rough life -- broken and
re-healed bones etc.  Perhaps some of these fractures were the result of
falls?

Just a couple of thoughts --

Elyse Thorson  (ethor10328@aol.com)