Berkeley web page revisited

I would like to thank John R. Hutchinson for his very civilized reply to my
(admittedly) sarcastic note. My flame point is lower than it should be when
the government starts throwing its weight around. And I *do* understand how
hard it is to keep a large and data-intensive website up to date, because I
have the same problem here.

John, as I mentioned before I turned the flames on, your site IS
remarkable. Thank you.

 Steve Jackson - yes, of SJ Games - yes, we won the Secret Service case
Learn Web or die - http://www.io.com/sjgames/ - dinosaurs, Lego, Kahlua!
          The heck with PGP keys; finger for Geek Code. Fnord.