The Dinosauria

        Recently in an attempt to acquire the much referred to book, The
Dinosauria, I went to the local book shop and tried to order it. They had it
but it appears that their are two books with almost the same name and by the
same author. (I did not write down the authors name and would appreciate it
if someone would E-mail it to me)
        any way the first book was called The Dinosauria, copywrite 1993 and
$40.00.  The second was The Dinosauria in Paleobiology, copywrite 1990 for
$90.00.  What is the difference in these two books and which one is better?
Please E-mail me if anyone has any information to give me.  Thanks a lot.

Godspeed,
Josh C. Hickman