Dinotopia CDROM

I was in my local CompUSA the other day and they had a big endcap display
thingy of the Dinotopia CDROM. For $50 you get some sort of an interactive
tour/exploratorium-type thingy of the Dinotopian continent and a softcover
copy of the 1st book. The CD apparently has material and events from both
woven into it along with various puzzles, games, audio and animation bits
along with lots of 3D stills.

has anybody out there had a chance to use/play ith this yet?
They didn't have a demo unit set up running it, but it still looked
pretty cool. Some of the dinosaur renderings looked real nice. The
image of Brokehorn for example....

FYI,
----Steve