Dinosaur Models

Dear Jeff,
     If you get a chance, check out my Dinosaur Art and Modeling Home page.
I have just added a T.rex section(start at "Intro"), although it is not yet
complete. I'll be finishing it up over the next couple of weeks. I review
quite a few T.rex models, plus provide sources for purchase. You Need to see
Charlie McGrady's work as well. If you are interested, I'll be glad to
provide his address. For those of you who have not been to the site
recently, please stop by and check it out.

Thanks
John Rafert, M.S., R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
E-mail: jrafert@xray.indyrad.iupui.edu
Phone:  1.317.274.5255