Dino Knees

Hallo all,
   After lurking on the list for some time I have finally decided to ask a
question.(or two)

Whilst walking past a duck pond on my way to work I noticed that the knees
of ducks appear to be "back to front" i.e. they bend in the opposite way to
ours.

        Question 1: Have any dinosaurs been dicovered with this type of knee
joint?

        Question 2: If not when was this type of joint been observed in birds?

I hope none of you out there think this is a frivolous question as I was
quite supprised when I first noticed.

Tony Hillman