Re: egg laying rates

Ron and group,
        On Discovery a couple days ago was a theing that pertains to a
thread we had a while ago. There are about 30 elephant bird
(Madagascar-extinct) eggs extant. The biggest one they showed was
probably a foot long. Threy appeared to be very durable. Remember we
discussed sizes of dino eggs and thickness of shells and some suggested
that big eggs were not too likely. The elephant bird eggs are enormous
and if a bird-dino can lay them why could'nt a dino-dino?

Diving Dinosaur, Geologist/Oceanographer/Ocean Engineer, 44 years SCUBA
mcallist@gate.net (954) 426-0808, Author Diving Locations, Boynton/Dania