The Great Dinosaur Trail

Thanks for everyone who has contacted me so far.

So far I have been sent some really useful stuff for our programme The
Great Dinosaur Trail. The question for today relates to climate. Does
anyone have any idea what the climate (temperature/humidity/oxygen content)
would have been like on the Isle of Wright in England during the age of
Iguanodon? I am also trying to find information on the dinosaur model
makers Dinomation and how I can contact them.

Another item we will be dealing with on the series will be dinosaur
strength. Is  there anyone who has estimated how strong diplodocus would
have been compared to say an elephant?

Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks a lot, Nick Green.

Matthew Davison                     Producer/Director
+44 (0)1747 871 533
matthew@dinos.demon.co.uk